Friday, May 27, 2016

Who are my readers?

Quick detour:

I just checked the blog stats to see if anyone's been reading. Whoever you are, you don't leave many comments or +1s, so I figured I was talking to a vacuum (no problem, I can take it!).

Well, somewhat to my surprise, I've had 9,449 readers this week. I thought I'd show you the stats for reader geographies:




In honor of the Pakistanis taking the top spot, here's a song by the Pakistani group Strings. Yes, it was actually used in Spiderman 2...




Also FYI: Top platform was Android with 57% and top browser was Chrome with 59%.

Come on guys, leave some comments - don't be shy :-)

6 comments:

  1. I am also a Pakistani and i want to know that how we can take part in that project?After that project will complete, will we be able to watch images of different parts of th earth vey nearly from above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the goal is to get 360-degree VR video from 30km altitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for sure I will publish the videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best way to participate is to click lots of +1 "likes" on this blog and make sure all your friends do the same thing. That will be useful if I need to get support from GoPro, Nikon, or other sponsors in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following this since I saw your early posts... you have successfully hooked me into a subject for which I had absolutely no prior knowledge or little interest. lol

    Looking forward to the vids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Ron! Thanks for following all the way from Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete